It's Tasha here, and in honour of Formerly Feral Friday, I've decided that it's my turn to use the blog today. First of all, a temperature update - the cool change came through around lunchtime today, which meant that the temperature only had a chance to get to about 37 degrees Celsius before it started to cool down. Yay!!!! It was much nicer today than yesterday for those of us with built-in fur coats - the temperature was back in the range of 24-27 degrees Celsius.
My good friend Maggie at 3 Boys and a Lady tagged me to reveal "7 Weird Things About Me". Now I don't think I'm weird, but...
The Rules of this Meme are: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Weird Things About Me:
1) I love hunting and chasing (and eventually fetching) things like lizards, insects, birds, small rodents, my toy mousies, the feather wand, etc...
2) If I run out of my favourite food, I use my 'bossy' chirp to get Mum's attention and point out the sad state of my bowl.
3) If I catch one of my wild friends like a lizard, I use another special 'come over here and look at this' chirp to tell Mum to come and see my new (temporary) playmate. Mum's been known to take my playmates away from me at this point and go outside - she should find her own playmates and leave mine alone!
4) At night I like to sleep against my Mum's legs or feet, unless it's really, really hot, and then I'll sleep by myself in a cool spot.
5) I'm a lot shyer around people in general than my big brother. Once I get to know and like people, then I'll be more friendly, but nothing like Gypsy.
6) I like grooming my Mum and my brother - it's my way of saying hello, nice to see you, good morning, I love you, etc....
7) My Mum nicknamed me 'Pinky' on account of my pinkish nose leather and paw pads - the really weird part is that I answer to it.
I will tag Feline American Pumpkin for this meme, 'cos he looks a lot like me. We're both light coloured gingers, although unlike him I've got some white bits mixed through my fur.
I think most kitties in the blogosphere have been tagged, but if you haven't, feel free to do this meme.
For more cat blogging try these links:
Friday Ark # 173
Weekend Cat Blogging # 136 at Chey and Gemini's Place
Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos # 27 at The House of Mostly Black Cats
The Carnival of the Cats # 200 with Samantha and Tigger at Life From a Cat's Perspective
1 hour ago