Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tabby Toes & Tail Tuesday


It's Tasha here, with the next instalment of Tabby Tuesday. I picked this photo 'cos you can see the toes and paw pads on the back foot and my hooped tail. I did a lot of resting today, getting ready for some more tennis tonight - I need my energy to sit back and watch those tennis players run around.
Bad luck for British fans with Andy Murray going out early. A few Aussies like Alicia Molik, Lleyton Hewitt, Peter Luczak made it through, and others didn't. Justine Henin is looking pretty hard to beat, although those Williams sisters (Serena and Venus) will make it tough. Roger Federer is looking in pretty ominous form, and A-Rod (that's Andy Roddick and not a certain Yankee baseball player) won at Kooyong last week. It's going to be a fun fortnight here.

14 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Darn...and I was just about to say that I didn't know A-Rod played tennis.

Java's Coffee House said...

Such pretty toes and tail too. I loves your orange color. :-)

Tybalt said...

Cute paws and tail, Tasha! Have fun resting up to watch all that tennis!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely photo! Your toes and tail are very cute. :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tasha

That is a lovely picture and it shows off your gorgeous tail and toesies....

Purrs
Abby

Daisy said...

I'll bet tennis is a very fun sport to watch, what with that bouncing ball and all!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Cute picture! Virgil likes to watch tennis for the bouncing ball! Well, Virgil likes to watch *anything* on TV, tell you the truth.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a lovely photo of you. I notice that the brick stairs behind you rather match your fur. Did your humans do that for you on purpose?

Chrissie said...

It does take a lot of energy to watch that ball go back and forth..do you chase it sometimes?

Fat Eric said...

Furry cute paws and tail, Tasha. It is sad there are no Brits in the tennis but my mum likes Roger Federer a lot.

Monkee said...

Very adorable piddies.

Tennis? I watched that one time. My humans are enraptured by it and then they think it's silly when we chase balls around the apartment. Sheesh.

Kimo and Sabi said...

A furry good example of toesies and tail!

Karen Jo said...

I like your pretty toesies and tail. Watching tennis can be exhausting.

Mickey's Musings said...

Pretty toes:) Is that a permanent grook in your tail?
Purrs Mickey