It's Gypsy here, and in honour of Mancat Monday, I've decided that it's my turn to use the blog today. My good buddies Rocky at Artsy Catsy and Mrs Lilly White at Whiskers and Purrs both tagged me to reveal "7 Weird Things About Me". Now I don't think I'm weird, but
The rules of this Meme are: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Weird Things About Me:
1) I have a really quiet meow - I open my mouth really wide, but only a soft meow comes out - it sounds like I have a really bad case of laryngitis and can only just get a soft, husky meow out.
2) I love hanging out with people - Mum works long hours sometimes, so I select from the neighbours according to my own rigorous criteria, and then I visit them, and win them over to inviting me in with my stunning personality. Ideally, they should have warm soft places for me to snuggle.
3) As a side effect of #2) (see above), I've helped Mum get to know some of the neighbours when they ring her up after my lengthy all day stays (and sleeps) at their places checking to see if I have a home to go back to at the end of each day.
4) When I catch a mouse at a neighbour's place, I just have to rush home to show it to Mum. No matter if I have to carry it in my mouth over the 5 foot back fence, I just have to get it home so Mum can see what a good boy I am.
5) As a follow-on from #5) (see above), when I show Mum my mouse, I also like to make sure that I bring the mouse inside so that I can release that mouse and play tag with him/her inside - Mum's not so keen on this, and has been known to yell loudly at me to remove myself and my playmate and then point to the back door.
6) I like to mark certain spots around the house and yard, and other parts of my territory - normal cat behaviour you say, but I didn't say HOW I like to mark those spots...and no, I don't always rub my cheeks on these spots to leave my scent - I've found a more direct way to announce my ownership of said territory to visitors.
7) Like Fracas at Artsy Catsy, I have a definite kink in my tail, although it's not at a right-angle.
Now, I tag these seven kitties:
Mozart and Gonzo
Pyewacket and Trixie
1 hour ago