Monday, February 11, 2008

Gypsy - Mancat Monday

It's Gypsy here, proving to the world that I am capable of bathing myself, in spite of what people might have thought after yesterday's post. Now, some might say that it looks like I need to work on my abs a little more, but my answer is that camera angles can be deceptive. Anyway, isn't it a known fact that the camera adds 10 pounds? That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

By the way, if you're a Mancat (i.e. a male cat of any age), you can join the M-Cats Club - just follow the link and leave a comment.

10 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice job grooming, Gypsy. :) Why do humans feel compelled to take photos of such private moments?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are correct--it is a good 10 pounds. This means if you actually weigh 12 pounds, you look like you weigh 22! Imagine!

Tybalt said...

Great job with the grooming, Gypsy. Don't worry . . . I understand about sisters.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You look fine Gypsy and don't let anyone tell you any different!

Daisy said...

Well, if I had a sister who was willing to groom me, I am not sure I would do ANY of my own grooming!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

You are a very fine looking Mancat! I like to groom my sister-cat Willow on her head! I have tagged you and Tasha for a meme - come on over to my blog and see!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

Boots & the Interlopers said...

Doing that move, and on an angle on the ground, pretty good!

Java's Coffee House said...

That's a very mancat pose. My moms is always getting pictures of me while I'm grooming, she says I have funny poses.

Anonymous said...

Of course mancats can groom their selves, Gypsy. You don't have to prove it. We all know that mancats sometimes have other things to do, and then sisters are very handy.

And yes, it is true that a camera adds at least 10 pounds, I have seen it photos of myself too. :-)

Miz Allie Cat said...

you sure are there..